posted 28 Mar 2014, 09:23 by C S Paul
Truths to remember…
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you pray, don’t worry.
- As a child of God, Prayer is like calling home every day.
- Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still, So He can untangle the knot.
- Do the math. Count your blessings.
- God wants spiritual fruit not religious nuts.
- Dear God: I have a problem. It’s me.
- Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
- Laugh every day; it’s like inner jogging.
- The most important things in your home are the people.
- Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
- He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
- We do not remember days but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
- Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it’s just hearsay.