posted 4 Dec 2014, 08:38 by C S Paul
Recipe for a happy & successful life
Stay away from Anger.
- It hurts only you and nobody else.
- If you are right, then there is no need to get angry and if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry.
- Patience with family is love
- Patience with others is respect
- Patience with self is confidence and Patience with GOD is faith.
- Never think hard about the past, it may bring tears.
- Don’t think more about the future, it may bring fears.
- Trust in God & Live the present with a Smile, it will bring cheers.
- Every test in our life makes us “bitter” or “better”
- Every problem comes “to make us” or “break us”,
- The choice is ours whether we become ‘victims’ or ‘victorious’.
- Search for a beautiful heart not a beautiful face.
- Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.
- Remember all that glitters is not gold.
Hand in Hand
- Do you know why God created gaps between your fingers? So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand forever.
- Caution: Familiarity breeds contempt, so always hold them dear For when no one else is around they’ll always be near.
- Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong
- Success keeps You Glowing, Only God keeps You Going!
- When you don’t give up, you cannot fail
- Trust in Jesus. Jesus never fails!
- He will lead you step by step Not all at once, but step by step…..
- And if you walk by FAITH & not by sight Each step will be a miracle!
- You can do a lot by yourself. With God all things are possible That means nothing is impossible!
- With Him you can achieve much more So walk with Him in FAITH & be blessed.
- If you accept Jesus as your Lord & Savior
- He has promised never to leave you or forsake you. He’s a faithful friend
- You can trust Him to the very end.
- Deut 31:6. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.
- Matt 28:18-20. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I will be with you always, to the very end of the age.”