Life's Most Important Decision—A Test
Try this test and find out what life's most important decision is. It only takes about 30 seconds.
Pick a number from 1-9.
Multiply by 3.
Multiply by 3 again.
Now add the two digits together to find your predicted most important life decision from the list of 18 possibilities below.
1. What High School to attend
2. What college to attend, if any
3. What course of study to follow
4. Choosing the right person to marry
5. The best age to marry
6. To have or not to have children
7. How many children to have
8. Should both parents work full-time
9. Receiving Jesus Christ as one's Lord and
10. To attend church or not
11. The best place to live
13. Train children with high moral standards
14. Set up one’s own business
15. Become a very successful man/woman
16. Be involved in creative community services
17. The best age to retire
18. The best place to live after retirement