posted 27 Jun 2013, 20:21 by C S Paul
DO UNTO OTHERS….
By James Fisher Jr
- To have a friend, you must be a friend, starting with yourself.
- The greatest hunger a person has is to be needed. Help create that feeling in others.
- The greatest virtue is kindness. You can't love everyone, but you can be kind to everyone.
- Don't try to impress others. Let them have the fun of impressing you.
- Be enthusiastic. Nothing of consequence was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
- Be positive. Positive people attract others, while negative people repel.
- You have greater impact on others by the way you listen than by the way you talk.
- Gossip cheapens the one who gossips more than the one gossiped about.
- Call a person by his or her name and use it often in conversation.
- Communicate cheerfulness.
- Differences are bound to occur and can be resolved if conflict is managed in a polite manner.
- If you are given to making fun of someone, be sure it is of yourself.
- Be genuinely interested in others. Get them to talk about themselves.
- A smile doesn't cost anything and pays big dividends. It makes you and everyone else feel better.
- Be the first to say: "Hello! Good to see you."
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- The golden rule is where it all begins and ends.