posted 11 Jul 2014, 07:18 by C S Paul
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
- For poise, walk with the knowledge you never walk alone.
- We leave you a tradition of the future. The tender loving care of human beings will never become obsolete.
- People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, redeemed and redeemed and redeemed. Never throw anyone away.
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.
- As you grow older, you'll discover that you have two hands: One for helping yourself, the second for helping others.
- You have great days still ahead of you. May there be many of them.